we welcome your visit
We know that the first visit to a worship service at a new church can be an awkward, even uncomfortable situation. Please know that we welcome your visit and are eager to put you at ease at BSW.
Here are some things that you might find helpful:
- Worship service begins at 10 am on Sunday mornings.
- Refreshments are available before and after service.
- Our worship environment and dress are casual.
- Our music is comprised of contemporary music as well as updated hymns.
- An offering is taken at each service; however, guests should not feel obligated to give.
- Our messages are relevant and Bible-centered, offering hope and practical application of biblical truths.
- Communion is generally offered the last Sunday of month. All who worship Jesus Christ as Lord are welcome to participate.
- Children’s Church is offered following the music for children of all ages.
- A nursery is provided from 9:30 am until the end of the service for the babies and toddlers.