We know that the first visit to a worship service at a new church can be
an awkward, even uncomfortable situation. Please know that we welcome
your visit and are eager to put you at ease at BSW.
Here are some things that you might find helpful:
- Worship service begins at 10 am on Sunday mornings.
- Coffee is available before service.
- Worship environment and dress are casual.
- Music is comprised of contemporary music as well as updated
- Offering is taken at each service; however, guests should not
feel obligated to give.
- Messages are relevant and Bible-centered, offering hope and
practical application of biblical truths.
- Communion is generally offered the first Sunday of each month. All who worship Jesus Christ as Lord are welcome to participate.
- Nursery care is provided during the entire service for babies and toddlers.
Children’s Church dismissal through 6th grade available after start of worship service (except for the second Sunday of each month for our Family Story Service designed for the whole family).
Family Night is the second Wednesday of each month from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. This is a great time for kids of all ages, their parents, and friends to have fun and connect with each other and others in the community. Everyone is welcome! There will be upbeat family-friendly music, snacks, and activities for everyone. The location and details may be slightly different each month so check out the latest video to find out more information here: